Best of Games Like Detroit Become Human
Detroit Become Human is one of the best android games that has been released in recent times. It is a game based on the events of the future (2038). A lot of people have been debating over whether this android game will be able to replace other games like Kingdom Hearts. In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the best android games out there which have been compared to Detroit Become Human.
Detroit Become Human Review
Detroit Become Human is a game that allows you to play three different androids in the near future. You can make choices that affect the outcome of the game, which makes for a really interesting and unique experience. The graphics are beautiful and realistic, and the storyline is really captivating. I definitely recommend this game to anyone who enjoys games with a lot of freedom and choice.
Best Games Like Detroit Become Human
There are a lot of great video games out there that let you live out some pretty wild fantasies. But what if you want to experience something a little closer to reality? That’s where Detroit: Become Human comes in.
This game puts you in the shoes of an android who starts to become sentient and must make choices that will affect the course of humanity. It’s an incredibly thought-provoking experience that will leave you questioning what it means to be human.
If you’re looking for more games that make you think about the implications of your actions, here are a few of the best ones like Detroit: Become Human.
Best of Games like Mad Max
There are a lot of great games out there that let you live out your post-apocalyptic fantasies, but which ones are the best? If you’re a fan of Mad Max, then you’ll definitely want to check out these five games.
1. Fallout 4
Bethesda’s open-world RPG lets you experience the wasteland in all its glory, and there are plenty of opportunities to scavenge for supplies, build up your base, and take on raiders. Plus, with the addition of mods, you can customize your experience even further.
2. The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog’s critically acclaimed game puts you in the shoes of Joel as he tries to escort Ellie across a ravaged United States. With its focus on story and characters, The Last Of Us is an emotional rollercoaster that will have you on the edge of your seat.
3. 7 Days To Die
This Early Access survival game tasks you with scavenging for resources and crafting shelter while fending off hordes of zombies. It’s a tough game, but it’s also incredibly rewarding when you finally make it through another day.
4. Metro: Last Light Redux
Metro: Last Light is a gorgeous
Top 8 Games Like The Last of Us
- The Last of Us: Left Behind
- Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us is considered by many to be one of the best games of the past decade. If you’re looking for more games like The Last of Us, you should definitely check out Left Behind. This DLC chapter puts you in control of Ellie during the events of the original game.
- BioShock Infinite
- Like The Last of Us, BioShock Infinite is a story-driven first-person shooter with amazing graphics and an immersive world. Set in the early 1900s, BioShock Infinite tells the story of Booker DeWitt, a man who’s sent to rescue a woman named Elizabeth from the flying city of Columbia.
- The Walking Dead
- Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead is another great game for fans of story-driven adventures. Based on the popular comic book series, The Walking Dead follows the story of Lee Everett, a man who’s trying to survive in a world overrun by zombies.
- Red Dead Redemption
- Rockstar Games’ Red Dead Redemption is an open-world western that’s set
We hope you enjoyed our list of games like Detroit Become Human. If you’re looking for more great video games to play, be sure to check out our other lists. From first-person shooters to puzzle games, we’ve got something for everyone.